My ongoing commitment to help you does not change, but since the appearance of COVID-19 (Corona virus), things have changed for all of us.
I have studied and discussed with other practitioners the latest information regarding COVID-19 and have modified my office/gym protocols to maximize your safety while still providing you with an effective and fun workout routine. I have also updated my virtual training system. See below.
1. I will wash my hands before and after seeing every client.
2. I will clean the equipment with alcohol/Clorox wipes after every client.
3. I will clean the office door handles with Clorox wipes after every client.
4. I will follow the new suggestion to "wash your hands and don't touch your face."
5. In the Westcott office, we will use a UV light wand to keep the computer keyboard and credit card machine clean.
6. If I feel sick, I will self-quarantine.
7. The Westcott office building management is cleaning the building door handles and lobby on a more frequent basis.
8. The River Oaks gym has an abundant supply of anti-viral cleaning products and is committed to cleaning all the equipment frequently.
9. Everyone knows this is a "fluid" situation. I will continue to study and modify as needed.
1. Please wash your hands before your training session.
2. If you are feeling sick, or presenting with symptoms, please self-quarantine and re-schedule your training session.
1. I will keep abreast of the latest developments in this situation.
2. Here is a 5 minute video describing the virus and what we can all do: